Each tube (30g) contains
Glycerin (compliant with Japanese Pharmacopoeia Regulations)…15.00g
Additive…Contains Benzalkonium Chloride
Dosage and Administration
|Age||Dosage and Administration|
|Over 12 years of age||1 enema for single use (30g), inject directly into the rectum. If one enema does not produce effect, inject the same amount again.|
Precautions for dosage and administration
- Strictly observe the dosage and administration.
- After injection, stay for a while until you feel a strong urge to have a bowel movement.
(If you try to defecate shortly after injection, the drug may be expelled, and no effect be obtained.)
- For children under 12 years of age, do not use.
- Do not force enema tip into rectum as this may cause injury in rectal mucosa.
- In winter, warm the enema to body temperature in warm water (around 40°C) to decrease discomfort.
- For external use only. Do not ingest.
1. Remove cap
After removing cap, insert nozzle into anus until it reaches the stopper.
2. Inject enema
Squeeze the container, and slowly inject the enema.
3. Hole it in for a short while
It is recommended that you wait for 3~10 minutes until the urge for bowel movement becomes strong, and then defecate.
A smooth circular curve designed nozzle tip.
Each container is inspected with a camera from various directions, and then further inspected manually one-by-one before filling. Only nozzles compliant with our inspection standards will be processed into our final products.
ichijiku enema jyabara
about 4 cm
Purchase ichijiku enema
They can be purchased from pharmacies and drug stores in Japan or online stores below.