Each tube (30g) contains
Glycerin (compliant with Japanese Pharmacopoeia Regulations)…15.00g
Additive…Contains Benzalkonium Chloride
Dosage and Administration
|Age||Dosage and Administration|
|Over 12 years of age||1 enema for single use (30g), inject directly into the rectum. If one enema does not produce effect, inject the same amount again.|
Precautions for dosage and administration
- Strictly observe the dosage and administration.
- After injection, stay for a while until you feel a strong urge to have a bowel movement.
(If you try to defecate shortly after injection, the drug may be expelled, and no effect be obtained.)
- For children under 12 years of age, do not use.
- Do not force enema tip into rectum as this may cause injury in rectal mucosa.
- In winter, warm the enema to body temperature in warm water (around 40°C) to decrease discomfort.
- For external use only. Do not ingest.
1. Remove cap
2. Inject enema
3. Hole it in for a short while
A smooth circular curve designed nozzle tip.
Each container is inspected with a camera from various directions, and then further inspected manually one-by-one before filling. Only nozzles compliant with our inspection standards will be processed into our final products.
ichijiku enema 30E
about 5 cm
Purchase ichijiku enema
They can be purchased from pharmacies and drug stores in Japan or online stores below.