Dosage and Administration
Children 6~11 years of age
1 enema for single use (20g), inject directly into the rectum.
If one enema does not produce effect, inject the same amount again.
Precautions for dosage and administration
- Strictly observe the dosage and administration.
- After injection, stay for a while until you feel a strong urge to have a bowel movement. (If you try to defecate shortly after injection, the drug may be expelled, and no effect be obtained.)
- For children, use under the supervision of their guardians.
- Do not force enema tip into rectum as this may cause injury in rectal mucosa.
- In winter, warm the enema to body temperature in warm water (around 40°C) to decrease discomfort.
- For external use only. Do not ingest.